Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

French Wars of Religion, Reiters.

 I have mentioned the extreme kindness and generosity of fellow renaissance wargamer, Jason Williams before, and this unit of Reiters is an example of his kindness. Jason sent me this unit of painted but unwanted reiters some time ago, and I have finally got around to re painting them and re basing them for the Baroque rules. They are brutes and really capture the period.
 The actual figures are from Redoubt Miniatures, a company that I have rarely used, but having now seen them in the flesh I will be buying more. The French Wars of Religion armies were predominantly cavalry based, so there will be a need for a lot of these brutes.
 This regiment are for the Royalist side, simply because Pete of Pete's Flags is creating the Royalist standards first, [ no pressure there Pete] A start anyway, with a fair way to travel, and thanks again Jason for your generosity.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar