Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1/72 Panzer 4

Here is my latest re-vamped freebie I acquired from the recently published Combat Tanks magazine - a Panzer Mk. 4 in the markings of the 19th Panzer Division. The models are die- cast and plastic and are fairly basic, but detailed and robust enough for war gaming. Apologies for the quality of the photos - I used my phone.


They are pristine and need a bit of prep to get them realistic enough for the hell of the table top. However, being a Muppet, I never took a 'before' photo of the model to contrast;  suffice to say it was distinctly virginal and toy-like.


Anyway, enough waffle, I gave the model a series of washes using Citadel sepia, mud and black. Plenty of Vallejo dark earth and over the tracks and running gear to give it a suitably filthy, battle-worn look (sort-of). Finally, plenty of dry brushing using mainly grey and dark sand before mounting on a base - still got a small amount of static Steppe grass to apply - and it's ready to defend western civilisation in Mother Russia...


A couple of PSC Late War German Infantry for scale...



That's it for now,

Monty

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar