Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Have you got your copy?

Latest additions to my library that I'm looking forward to reading:

The Scorch Trials, which is the sequel to James Dashner's The Maze Runner.  This is an upper-middle-grade save-the-world story with a twist.  (not to give the plot away).  Not for the faint of stomach.

Scumble, which is the companion book to Ingrid Law's Savvy.  This is a young middle-grade fantasy that shows key interpersonal relationships. 

War of the Worlds interactive iPAD storybook app, presented by Smashing Ideas, Inc.  I read about this in USA Today and just had to give it a try!  I haven't read WotW yet, anyways.  It was on my list of must-read someday.  I look forward to being amazed at the awesomeness of an interactive book.

These should keep me busy for awhile!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar