Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

5 Product Face

Hey!
It has been over 2 years since I did one of these 5 Product Face posts, if you want to see a cringe one click HERE. I've changed a lot since making that post in April 2015 and I thought today I would share with you what products I would use if I only had 5. My look won't be as natural as it was back in 2015.

Starting off with no primer, I used Catrice Liquid Camouflage in 010 Porcellain as a foundation and concealer to even out redness and camouflage any spots with a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and bounced it into my skin until it looked natural and even. Onto brows, I outlined and filled them in with NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette to make them bigger and bolder. I brushed the product through with a spoolie to make my brows look less blocky.

Next onto eyes, after priming my eyelids with my concealer, I set it all into place with the white shade from Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights and Contour Pro Palette. The transition shade used for the middle bronzer on the right and the darkest bronzer was used on the outer third. To add a little pop to my look, I used the gold highlighter in the middle of my lid as a spotlight and off course, I blended it like made. 


On to the actual bronzing and highlighting, I used the bronzer on the left to give my face a subtle glow and the shade I used as a transition shade for my contour with a fan brush. It may seem weird using a fan brush but I find it puts on the product in the most effective way without too much clean up. With a pointed brush and the white shade, I clean up the contour to make it look less muddy. The mascara I'm using at the moment is Catrice Glam & Doll Curl & Volume Mascara which is out of this world if you want your lashes to stay curled as it stays all day. I firstly curl my lashes with a lash curler, put on the mascara, wait 10-15 minutes for it to dry and re-curl my lashes. If you are going to try this trick don't re-curl your lashes when they are still wet as it mightn't end too well.

For lips, I decided to keep it neutral and natural and I had to use everyone's favourite nude, Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit. The applicator is the only let down with this product but if you scrape off the excess it isn't that bad. I use the side of it to line my lips and use the flat part to colour in the rest.

If you are interested in the jumper I'm wearing in the photos it is from Stradivarius
What is your five product face?

Thanks for being awesome,


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar