Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekends

searing pink is delightful

Hello!

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  Thank you all for the well wishes you sent my way.  Just knowing there is a community out there thinking of me makes me feel better.  I am a feeling a tad bit better.

yarn glorious yarn!

One of the tricks I use for when I'm obsessing over a worry that I am not in control of is to create a contest of sorts.  So today, I dug through the yarn stash and have decided that many of my family and friends will receive a hand-knitted cowl for Christmas.  I have a lot of cowls to knit!

I'm excited to be casting on something new.  I'm excited to be productive while I worry.  At least I'll get something done.

this is a good book

Besides knitting and reading, I've been back at solving sudokus (I always do crossword puzzles).  I only to the hard ones and my they take my full concentration and I relax.  I do love that.

the only chickens I'll ever own

Friday we went out to dinner, Saturday and Sunday was staying home except for church.  I enjoyed the relaxing weekend since last weekend was filled with family visiting.

How was your weekend?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar