Brown leaves are falling
![]() | |
| unknown source |
but the season is whispering
that it's time to
hug yourself
in happy colors
and happy thoughts.
So let's go shopping and
remember that
Paris is Always a Good Idea
to inspire the mind
and all the senses combined.
And that is why I have chosen
to
kick-off my new Etsy shop
with some
Audrey Hepburn-inspired
original illustrations
titled:
More designs are in the making
MOI!
that it's time to
hug yourself
in happy colors
![]() |
![]() | |
![]() |
| via |
and happy thoughts.
![]() |
So let's go shopping and
remember that
Paris is Always a Good Idea
![]() |
| via |
to inspire the mind
and all the senses combined.
And that is why I have chosen
to
kick-off my new Etsy shop
with some
Audrey Hepburn-inspired
original illustrations
Paris is Always
a Good Idea.
and as soon as I put the
finishing touches to my
tribute to Audrey
I will let you know.
My email has changed so if you have sent me a message and I have not responded,I will get around to you as soon as I can figure out my new email address!
![]() |
And read an interview she had with














0 Yorumlar