![]() |
| anita rivera |
Domestic holiday preparations
and a family gathering
in a sumptuous atmosphere
as I envision it
simply
will never happen
around my
humble table.
But when I realize
that if I stepped outside of myself
and
observed love and beauty
from
and
I would burst into
efflorescence
and
thanksgiving.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via - herriot and grace |
and a family gathering
in a sumptuous atmosphere
as I envision it
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
simply
will never happen
around my
humble table.
![]() |
| anita rivera |
But when I realize
that if I stepped outside of myself
and
observed love and beauty
from
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
and
![]() |
| me and my mother los angeles 1965 |
I would burst into
efflorescence
![]() |
| via |
and
thanksgiving.



















0 Yorumlar