Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Getting things ready for the weekend

I have been rushing around in the last few days, buying more stock and sewing, but now having a rest and preparing for friends at the weekend with all fingers crossed that the weather will improve and the sun will shine on Devon.
I have to confess to not making many cakes or puddings but thought I might indulge this weekend, I love making this cake, simple but full of yummy things, and you don't even have to bake it!





My cardamom chocolate mouse just looks great in my new teacups, so pretty and not too big as I think it will be very rich, just some cream and a few strawberries to finish it off.


Of course the house has to look its best, and here are a few photos.

  I love these pale pink roses


This lovely picture I bought at auction a few weeks ago, the lady is so pretty


Sorry not many photos but I am taking them this evening and they just don't turn out as well at night.

I just would like to tell you all about how brilliant this blogging world is,(but you probably already know this) I had an email from a lady in New Zealand who very much wanted to buy the bookazine which Country Living has bought out and she had read about in one of my earlier postings, and although she tried very hard to get one, they would not send one to her, so she dropped me an email to ask if I could help, and I was very happy to, and the Country Living book is now on its way to New Zealand, this is one of the lovely benefits of blogging! So enjoy Beverley and it was a pleasure.

Thank you for all you lovely comments I do love reading them, sorry this is such a short post.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar