Does that Snocone machine even work? I have never seen any snocones in it.
"Would you like a snocone?" I ask. "No, I was just wonderin'." comes the reply. "Well the snocones are made to order." I say. "You'd probably sell more if you had some ready." he says. "And, if I don't sell them they will begin to melt immediately and I will have wasted the ice and the syrup." I tell him. "Well, then you keep making them ..... the cost of doing business!!"
I wish I had replied with the first thought that popped into my head .... "No, the snocone machine is just a prop to tease you. I am so into the joke that I actually purchased 30 flavors of the syrup you see there just to make it look real."
I choose not to follow this sage wisdom. All you need to know is which flavor and I can make a snocone in just minutes. It is going to be a long weekend.
Most campers are not coming in until tomorrow and think they will extend their stay to watch the eclipse, then hop in the rigs and leave. The eclipse will not happen until after noon. Check out is noon. I did not hike my rates to take advantage of people and I will not let them take advantage of me. At any rate, they will caught up in a traffic jam if they try to leave immediately after the eclipse.
In the meantime, I have been plagued with cancellations, since I cannot guarantee clear skies for the event. I tend to think those folks have just decided they don't want the hassle of fighting traffic and changed their minds, but wanted to present an excuse for the cancellations.

0 Yorumlar