![]() |
| A rather shabby Peacock, spotted at ... |
|
| Minsmere last weekend, taken as the light was fading. |
![]() |
| A white butterfly (is it perhaps a male Large White?) also at Minsmere. |
![]() |
| The pair of Common Blues in the garden were too quick for me, so here's one I saw last year ... |
![]() |
| ... and these Small Tortoiseshells were photographed some time ago. The one I saw last weekend was very bedraggled and had probably emerged from hibernation. |
![]() |
| There were plenty of Orange Tips at Minsmere in the sunshine last weekend. (The one in the photo was in our garden last year) |
... and finally, for now, I have seen a couple of (yellow) Brimstones flying about ...
I wonder which species will flutter past me next!
1] Peacock
2] Small Tortoiseshell
3] ?Large White
4] Common Blue
5] Brimstone
6] Orange Tip






0 Yorumlar