This time, he's telling us all about his own stellar home-defense plan.
"If there's ever a problem," Biden said he told his wife Jill, "just walk out on the balcony here--walk out, put that double barrel shot gun and fire two blasts outside the house--I promise you whoever is coming in ... You don't need an AR-15..."
Because yeah...nothing says "I'm serious" like a now-empty double-barreled shotgun, and that's true even in those few areas where it's not illegal to just walk outside and discharge a firearm into the air.
At least in Jill Biden's case, all that noise and commotion should at least wake up their taxpayer-provided Secret Service contingent who will come around with--wait for it--assault rifles and shoot the bad guys.
Joe Biden: Proof that a large number of Americans just don't take voting seriously.
As for me and Murphy, since the Secret Service isn't coming if I call for help, We'll put our faith in something a bit more appropriate for home defense:

0 Yorumlar