Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh, The Dilemma!

I love to read magazines, and I subscribe to many that I can not find at my local library. After a year or two, I sometimes do not renew my subscription, as there are always so many to choose from, and I like to try something new. There are just so many magazines that one can read in a month, and as it is my pile of those partially unread is growing ever taller.

So, what do you think happened when the new July issues of a few magazines that I was ready to allow to lapse were delivered to my house today?

They were wonderful!

They were the best issues they released in a long time, full of the people, places, recipes and information I enjoy!

"Food and Wine," was almost 300 pages thick, and full of even more tempting recipes and articles about new chefs and wine basics.

"Ireland of The Welcomes," is under a new publishing group, and although it retained its wonderful array of photos and information about Ireland, it also added more features about current famous Irish people such as author Maeve Binchy and actor Colin Farrell.

"Yankee" magazine was chock full of seaside themes, such as hosting a clambake to gardening by the sea and an article about Thoreau's Walden Pond.

Oh, the dilemma! To renew, or not renew -- that is the question!

I'd love to know what your favorite magazines are, and why. Happy reading!



Bookmark and Share

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar