Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring cleaning.

I hope to have another episode of the Chronicles ready before the weekend. These last couple of days were spent in clearing my workshed of the detritus of some 30 years of gaming and modelling. In the frenzy (huh!) of spring cleaning I discovered around a hundred copies of Miniature Wargames and Wargames Illustrated, along with even more issues of Dragon, White Dwarf, Arcane, and Role Player Independent magazines. Can you guess I was a big D&D player at one time?

One pleasant surprise was discovering my lead mountain is a lot smaller than I thought. I have the remnants of a large batch of ACW figures, a box full of Plains Wars figures for both natives and US cavalry/settlers, and another full of French Napoléonic. A less pleasant surprise was the sheer number of unmade kits I found. I lack the time and patience to construct and paint these, so I reckon on offering them to my group of gamers. If they don't want them, I'm open to suggestions on how to dispose of them.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar